1. Find Council Services
  2. a
  3. b
  4. c
  5. d
  6. e
  7. f
  8. g
  9. h
  10. i
  11. j
  12. k
  13. l
  14. m
  15. n
  16. o
  17. p
  18. q
  19. r
  20. s
  21. t
  22. u
  23. v
  24. w
  25. x
  26. y
  27. z

Contact the dog warden

Use this form to report a stray dog, request microchipping of a pet or to tell us about repeated dog fouling issues.

The dog wardens will use information about dog fouling for patrolling purposes and are not responsible for clearing the mess.

To ask for dog mess to be cleared from council land please use the street cleaning request form.

Dangerous dogs should be reported to the police by calling 101. 

If a situation is potentially dangerous contact the police on 999 in an emergency only