1. Find Council Services
  2. a
  3. b
  4. c
  5. d
  6. e
  7. f
  8. g
  9. h
  10. i
  11. j
  12. k
  13. l
  14. m
  15. n
  16. o
  17. p
  18. q
  19. r
  20. s
  21. t
  22. u
  23. v
  24. w
  25. x
  26. y
  27. z

Over 60's replacement bus pass

Use this form to request a replacement of a Newport or Monmouthshire over 60s bus pass which has been lost or damaged.   

If your pass has been stolen and you have a crime number there is no charge, please call (01633) 656656 to arrange a replacement.

A fee of £5.50 to replace a lost or damaged bus pass will be collected by online payment. 

If you have lost or damaged your disabled bus pass please call (01633) 656656 to ask for a replacement.

Read about applying for an over 60s bus pass for the first time

Read about applying for a disabled person’s travel pass