1. Find Council Services
  2. a
  3. b
  4. c
  5. d
  6. e
  7. f
  8. g
  9. h
  10. i
  11. j
  12. k
  13. l
  14. m
  15. n
  16. o
  17. p
  18. q
  19. r
  20. s
  21. t
  22. u
  23. v
  24. w
  25. x
  26. y
  27. z

Report anti-social behaviour or noise nuisance

Use this form to report an incident of anti-social behaviour or noise nuisance to Newport City Council.

Although you do not have to give your contact details on this form, please note that if we are unable to resolve the issue using informal routes we will not be able to take formal action or update you on our work unless we have your details.

Your report will be handled in confidence and your details will not be given out to members of the public but may be shared with other agencies who may be able to help resolve your problem.

To speak to a community safety warden anonymously telephone (01633) 656656 between 3pm and midnight or email incidents.wardens@newport.gov.uk

If you wish to report a crime please contact the police on 101 or 999.