1. Find Council Services
  2. a
  3. b
  4. c
  5. d
  6. e
  7. f
  8. g
  9. h
  10. i
  11. j
  12. k
  13. l
  14. m
  15. n
  16. o
  17. p
  18. q
  19. r
  20. s
  21. t
  22. u
  23. v
  24. w
  25. x
  26. y
  27. z

Report a problem with road signs or road markings

Use this form to report damage to road signs and road markings, giving as much information as possible.

Newport City Council is responsible for maintaining all road markings and signs including those on the Southern Distributor Road. 

The council is not responsible for maintaining the road markings and signs on the M4 junction 24 Coldra roundabout and the M4, these should be reported to Traffic Wales.

When a problem is reported an inspection will take place within five working days.